Friday, June 16, 2006

Last night was simply the best. You, me, ice cream, talking while the moon shone high in the clear blue sky and all was bright and gay. POMPOMPOM
Ohh sugar.
Honey honey.
You've got me wanting youu.

-

OH! It's like raining or something. CAN YOU HEAR THE THUNDER?????? Do you notice that everytime the Naval Base peoples dont train with us it's always raining or that wouldn't be any wind. It's alright. I dont like the Naval Base peoples especially that Narnia Guy who thinks who is oh so cool now that he knows what Starboard is. Rarr and still can say cheebye when Clio and I capsized after giving him the right of way. What an absolute Asshole I tell you.

-

I think my life is boring. Tuition /Sailing /Computahh /Musik /Food. That's all I tell you. Snacking and Slacking. Thats Badddddd.
CAROLINE! WE MUST CHANGE FOR THE BETTER! WE DONT WANT TO BECOME LIKE YOU KNOW WHO RIGHT. WE DONT WANT TO BE USELESS IN THIS WORLD. WE MUST CHANGEEE! WE MUST! WE MUST!

-

Oh dear. This is so scary, I'm laughing at the thought of it when I ought to be shuddering. It's so Scaryyy. It's so Frighteninggg! Ia menakutkan! Ia mengerunkan! Alamak! So Scandalous. So Stalkerous. So Scaryy.

-

ZO, will be needing a new hang outt. Ahaha Preferably not in Bishan ifyougetwhatImean.


Y NURUL ;D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home